Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving Family Fun

This past week was Thanksgiving! One of Madi's most favorite holidays!!

We spent the morning watching the Macy's parade and cooking with the girls. Tori made everyone cinnamon rolls which we of course devoured!!

 
 
After that, we went to Nana and Papa's house for dinner! It was fabulous just like always! We ate and then played "Fact or Crap" for awhile. Of course, as in normal tradition Papa beat everyone, which I think just confirms the fact that he is good at detecting crap!!(interpret that how ever you want) We took our baby Bella with us, she also enjoyed the festivities as it was her first turkey day!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Bella's First Thanksgiving!!
 
After all the fun, Tori and Madi went Black Friday shopping, which was really Thursday afternoon shopping this year and Cliff and I drove around and watched some of the madness unfold!! It was really crazy out there this year. We did most of our shopping on Friday evening and Saturday. It was really funny because on Saturday at about 7pm I still had a long list of things to get and Madi was begging me to go home! I may be getting older, but I can still out shop my girls any day of the week!!


No comments :

Post a Comment