Friday, December 13, 2013

Annual D.W. Christmas Party!!

Last weekend was our annual Christmas party! Due to the fact we have started having it on the weekend after practice, I have begun to get more involved. This year Tori, my Mom, and I all worked together to pull off the amount of food I took. Piping the deviled eggs was a little more of a challenge than we thought it would be but Mom and I managed to get through it. We went up on Friday night to decorate and took food up on Saturday afternoon. Here is what the back off the minivan looked like as we were driving down the road.....


Everything was delicious and the kids had more than enough food to enjoy!

The entire competition team wearing their monogramed patriotic shirts made by Ms. Lengal!!

Our Teen Competitive Team

Beautiful Donut Holes

The beautiful writing Tori did for me on the chalk wall!!
Loved it!!!



Madi and Lizzie

Madi and Ashlyn
 




No comments :

Post a Comment